M-Star Projects Handle Another Shipment of Gas Modules
5th March 2021
M-Star Projects have handled another shipment as part of the Perenco Southern Hub Area Rationalisation Project (SHARP). This time, 3 types of oversized gas modules from the supplier in Jebel Ali to delivery to the site at Flushing Port, Holland.
The 3 gas modules have specifications as follows:
- 260tn / 17.7 x 11.0 x 18.0m
- 236tn / 15.4 x 12.0 x 16.0m
- 165.5tn / 15.2 x 13.7 x 11.0m
The scope of services handled by M-Star included:
- Transportation from the suppliers by SPMTs - 2 x 12-axles;
- Port handlings & shipment on heavy lift vessel;
- Receiving & handling at Port of Discharge;
- Delivery to site, placing next to oil platform, on SPMTs again;
- Full documentation, removal of road obstacles, road permits & escorts;
- Pre-surveys, cargo inspections, calculations for stabilisation, rigging and sea fastening plans for the vessel.
Please see the following video from M-Star on the project and click the gallery for photos.
For any further information and inquiries, please contact M-Star Projects on firstname.lastname@example.org.