Goldair Cargo Handle Special Transformers to South Evia
24th June 2022
Goldair Cargo, our Members from Greece, successfully handled a project assigned by a large energy company for the construction of a new wind park in South Evia.
The cargo included 7 sets of special transformers delivered from China to South Evia Island in the Kafireas Area.
See below for the dimensions of the transformers:
Goldair Cargo covered the following scope of services:
- Transportation of the transformers
- Unloading from vessel onto dock
- Loading the transformers from dock to trucks using cranes
- Covering shipment with tailor-made tarpaulins to avoid bad weather conditions
- On-time delivery to final destination and successful completion of this special cargo with quality services provided
"Another successful special project came to an end for Goldair Cargo."