NATCO with Another Delivery of OOG Cargo for Beverage Industry
10th October 2019
NATCO SA International Transports in South Africa have recently helped transport six OOG pieces from Durban Harbour to an inland destination located around 650km from the port.
The cargo was delivered for Heineken and consisted of a total of 54,900kg / 917.705cbm. Full details of the six oversized pieces are listed and photographed below.
- 2 pieces each at 19,000kg / 10.8 x 5.7 x 4.2m / 258.552cbm
- 1 piece at 3,200kg / 5.1 x 5.1 x 3.1m / 80.631cbm
- 1 piece at 4,300kg / 4.9 x 4.9 x 3.4m / 81.634cbm
- 1 piece at 4,700kg / 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.7m / 116.032cbm
- 1 piece at 4,700kg / 5.6 x 5.6 x 3.9m / 122.304cbm